Wyo. police chief wants better lines of communication
Brian Kozak detailed several programs and changes he would like to see at the department
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — About a month into his stint as chief of police, Brian Kozak already is implementing changes to the department.
Kozak said he has been evaluating the department for the past several weeks and found the agency to be professional.
During a press conference Monday, the new chief detailed changes he would like to make within the department and those already under way.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy