Widow of slain NM deputy says sheriff bullied her
The wife accuses the sheriff of shirking his duty toward the slain deputy
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The sheriff said he's done his part to honor a slain deputy.
But the widow said the sheriff hasn't done enough - and intimidated her to the point that she feared for her safety.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court