Widow of slain NM deputy says sheriff bullied her
The wife accuses the sheriff of shirking his duty toward the slain deputy
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The sheriff said he's done his part to honor a slain deputy.
But the widow said the sheriff hasn't done enough - and intimidated her to the point that she feared for her safety.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house