Taos chief's guns found in raid
Heroin, cocaine, and meth are recovered along with jewelry and weapons stolen from Chief Anglada on Christmas Day
By Jessica Dyer
SANTA FE — The Taos police found a whole lot more than their chief's stolen guns during a bust Wednesday morning.
Authorities located a cache of drugs, along with Taos Police Chief Rick Anglada's missing weapons, while executing a search warrant at a home about a block away from the chief's home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Taos chief's guns found in raid
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests