Philly cops taking top jobs in the quiet suburbs
"I would drink coffee... and read about the shootings," a Chief says. "Now I drink tea and read about auto accidents"
By Bonnie L. Cook
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — When Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Bill Colarulo takes the reins of the Radnor Police Department next month, he may be in for a surprise.
That BlackBerry that now buzzes incessantly with the last city crime report - well, it will be a lot quieter.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Philly cops taking top jobs in the quiet suburbs
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy