Fullerton police chief takes medical leave
Chief Michael Sellers has come under fire following the death of a homeless man
Long Beach Press-Telegram
FULLERTON, Calif. — The Fullerton police chief, who has come under fire following the death of a homeless man after a violent confrontation with officers, has been placed on medical leave.
Sgt. Andrew Goodrich says Chief Michael Sellers was placed on medical leave Wednesday under orders from his doctor.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fullerton police chief takes medical leave
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house