Fullerton police chief takes medical leave
Chief Michael Sellers has come under fire following the death of a homeless man
Long Beach Press-Telegram
FULLERTON, Calif. — The Fullerton police chief, who has come under fire following the death of a homeless man after a violent confrontation with officers, has been placed on medical leave.
Sgt. Andrew Goodrich says Chief Michael Sellers was placed on medical leave Wednesday under orders from his doctor.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fullerton police chief takes medical leave
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests