2 NY vet cops on opposite sides of SAFE Act
Both lawmen seemed to want more debate on the new gun safety law and suggested it is far from a perfect solution
By Rick Pfeiffer
Niagara, N.Y. — Larry Eggert and Robert “Bobby” Gee both know more than a few things about guns.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 NY vet cops on opposite sides of SAFE Act
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper