Wash. sheriff: I'm tired of repeat offenders
He is concerned that repeat offenders are not being held accountable with long enough prison terms
By Nicole Hensley
SPOKANE, Wash. — A thief and drug user with 39 arrests has earned the ire of Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich.
Mark W. Bush has been jailed again, this time accused of possessing 11 ounces of meth, and Knezovich wants federal prosecutors to pursue charges and a stiff prison sentence.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wash. sheriff: I'm tired of repeat offenders
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert