Top 5 moments that prove police leaders are still street cops
By PoliceOne Staff
A recent column about a sergeant who never put his rank before his badge had us thinking about other stories we’ve covered recently about chiefs and commissioners who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and do more than just reflect on the old days on patrol.
Here are five moments that prove some chiefs are getting up from behind their desks and hitting the streets right alongside their officers.
Do you know of a chief or police leader who belongs on this list? Tell us about them in the comments section below!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help