Ga. cop saves baby choking to death
The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon
By Jennifer Bankowski
DALTON, Ga. — The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon.
Officer Michael Houck was responding to a minor car crash on Foster Street about half a block from the child’s home.
As Houck was beginning to wrap up his work on the crash, a neighbor of the victim ran up to the crash scene and began frantically speaking to Houck in Spanish, according to the police department.
Full Story: Dalton officer saves choking baby
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops