Ga. cop saves baby choking to death
The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon
By Jennifer Bankowski
DALTON, Ga. — The Dalton Police Department is recognizing an officer who saved a choking baby on Monday afternoon.
Officer Michael Houck was responding to a minor car crash on Foster Street about half a block from the child’s home.
As Houck was beginning to wrap up his work on the crash, a neighbor of the victim ran up to the crash scene and began frantically speaking to Houck in Spanish, according to the police department.
Full Story: Dalton officer saves choking baby
- Police Heroes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy