Ill boy becomes APD cop for day, arrests bandit
10-year-old Albuquerque boy with Muscular Dystrophy became a SWAT officer and the chief of the APD all in one day.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house