Tex. trooper wounds man who tried to take his gun
By Cindy Horswell and Kevin Moran
Trooper Charles Kibble, 43, a 13-year veteran with the department, fired two shots from his revolver. One shot hit the chest of a Louisiana man who had earlier tried to take the trooper's gun, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend