Baltimore officer shoots man grabbing for his gun
By Gus G. Sentementes
The Baltimore Sun
Two plainclothes police officers patrolling for drug activity stopped a man in a West Baltimore alley yesterday, and one officer shot him after he grabbed the other officer's gun, city police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests