Mass. man steals officer's gun, shoots him in leg
LOWELL, Mass.- A Lowell man was ordered held on high bail Thursday after his arraignment on several charges stemming from a robbery and police chase.
NewsCenter 5's Jack Harper reported that Tewksbury police Officer Brian O'Neill was shot in the leg by his own gun Wednesday during the arrest of Joseph Croteau, 29.
Croteau was arraigned in Lowell District Court on various charges including unarmed robbery and armed assault with intent to murder Thursday...
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy