Mass. man steals officer's gun, shoots him in leg
LOWELL, Mass.- A Lowell man was ordered held on high bail Thursday after his arraignment on several charges stemming from a robbery and police chase.
NewsCenter 5's Jack Harper reported that Tewksbury police Officer Brian O'Neill was shot in the leg by his own gun Wednesday during the arrest of Joseph Croteau, 29.
Croteau was arraigned in Lowell District Court on various charges including unarmed robbery and armed assault with intent to murder Thursday...
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert