Chicago officer shot trying to make drug arrest
By Angela Rozas
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO — A veteran Chicago police officer was shot and wounded Friday while trying to make a drug-related arrest at a South Side public housing development, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chicago officer shot trying to make drug arrest
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform