Four cops restrain naked Calif. bodybuilder
Police say a naked, 300-pound bodybuilder savagely beat a Southern California couple at their home
COLTON, Calif. — Police say a naked, 300-pound bodybuilder savagely beat a Southern California couple at their home, leaving them in critical condition.
The Sun of San Bernardino says 22-year-old Ruben Arzu apparently was under the influence of steroids and other drugs, and it took four police officers, two stun gun blasts and four sets of handcuffs to restrain him.
Police say the couple came home late Saturday to find Arzu naked on the front porch of their home in Colton.
When Arzu was confronted by the 35-year-old husband, police say the bodybuilder attacked the man, causing major head trauma.
The man's wife called 911. Police say Arzu then picked her up and threw her around, causing facial injuries and multiple cuts to her head.
Arzu was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide.
Copyright 2011 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests