DA wants higher bail in cop's beating
The Philadelphia District Attorney's Office is seeking higher bail for the Flyers fan who was released after his arrest Friday
By Melissa Dribben and Joseph A. Gambardello
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — The Philadelphia District Attorney's Office is seeking higher bail for the Flyers fan who was released after his arrest earlier Friday for allegedly assaulting a New York Rangers fan on Jan. 2.
Police had tracked Dennis Veteri, 32, of Glassboro, to his attorney's office, where he was taken into custody and charged with attacking Neal Auricchio at Geno's Steaks restaurant after the NHL Winter Classic.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DA wants higher bail in cop's beating
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman