2 Calif. cops injured during struggles with drug suspects
Officers spoke to the three occupants of the car, and when trying to detain them, the driver, Randy Paringit, allegedly became violent
By Irma Widjojo
Vallejo Times Herald
VALLEJO, Calif. — Two Vallejo police officers were injured while arresting suspects at two different incidents during the weekend, police said Sunday.
At about 8:35 p.m. Friday, officers were dispatched to the 200 block of Tamalpais Drive on a trespassing report. The resident was driving home when she saw a black Honda in her driveway and a few people in her home, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform