Alleged thief picks wrong car — a police officer's
Man thought he hit the jackpot when he rummaged through an unlocked car, but instead he launched a punching match
By Lisa Redmond
LOWELL, Mass. — Daniel J. Rondeau must have thought he hit the jackpot when he allegedly rummaged through an unlocked car and discovered an iPad and a Blackberry.
But the 19-year-old Dracut man would soon learn he picked the wrong car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform