Alleged thief picks wrong car — a police officer's
Man thought he hit the jackpot when he rummaged through an unlocked car, but instead he launched a punching match
By Lisa Redmond
LOWELL, Mass. — Daniel J. Rondeau must have thought he hit the jackpot when he allegedly rummaged through an unlocked car and discovered an iPad and a Blackberry.
But the 19-year-old Dracut man would soon learn he picked the wrong car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police