Alleged thief picks wrong car — a police officer's
Man thought he hit the jackpot when he rummaged through an unlocked car, but instead he launched a punching match
By Lisa Redmond
LOWELL, Mass. — Daniel J. Rondeau must have thought he hit the jackpot when he allegedly rummaged through an unlocked car and discovered an iPad and a Blackberry.
But the 19-year-old Dracut man would soon learn he picked the wrong car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter