The Close Quarters Combat topic covers defensive tactics and techniques for hands-on confrontations with suspects. News about the close-in battles between police officers and dangerous suspects, as well as tips, columns, and expert opinion on preparation for the assault, as well as for the inevitable legal battles that follow, are presented here.
Full list of Close-Quarters Combat - page 7 results
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend