Video: Defending a wide punch
With MMA continuing to increase in popularity, many suspects have at least some level of training in hand-to-hand combat tactics, and this presents significant risks to law enforcers. In this PoliceOne Video Tactical Tip, Diana Rathborne, an instructor with the Minnesota Kali Group, discusses line familiarization and how it can help you determine what sort of strike may be coming your way.
- Officer Safety
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'