The Close Quarters Combat topic covers defensive tactics and techniques for hands-on confrontations with suspects. News about the close-in battles between police officers and dangerous suspects, as well as tips, columns, and expert opinion on preparation for the assault, as well as for the inevitable legal battles that follow, are presented here.
Full list of Close-Quarters Combat - page 7 results
PoliceOne top 5
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke takes job with Homeland Security
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ohio officer for fatally shooting teen