S.A.R.S. Technique: Escalating Use of Force
In this video tactical tip, Henry Brettrager — the founder of the Sudden Assault Response System, commonly known as SARS — discusses the “how and why” the system works, and demonstrates the several applications of the technique, from a very low level of force, all the way up to a very, very high use of force.
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash