S.A.R.S. Technique: Escalating Use of Force
In this video tactical tip, Henry Brettrager — the founder of the Sudden Assault Response System, commonly known as SARS — discusses the “how and why” the system works, and demonstrates the several applications of the technique, from a very low level of force, all the way up to a very, very high use of force.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house