Using the 'Trap and Stun' technique
In this video tactical tip, Joseph “Little Joe” Ferrera discusses and demonstrates two ways in which you can trap an adversary’s hand in high guard in such a way as to enable you to deliver a brachial stun. Be advised that this is part two of a two-part video tactical tip, so you may want to also review part one, in which “Little Joe” shares his technique to strike to a violent offender’s brachial plexus to stop their attack in it’s tracks.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend