Using the 'Trap and Stun' technique
In this video tactical tip, Joseph “Little Joe” Ferrera discusses and demonstrates two ways in which you can trap an adversary’s hand in high guard in such a way as to enable you to deliver a brachial stun. Be advised that this is part two of a two-part video tactical tip, so you may want to also review part one, in which “Little Joe” shares his technique to strike to a violent offender’s brachial plexus to stop their attack in it’s tracks.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash