C. L. Swinney is a narcotics investigator currently residing in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has investigated hundreds of narcotics, homicide, gang, and Mexico cartel cases along the west coast of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. C. L. Swinney has been invited to speak at law enforcement conferences throughout the United States and is recognized as an expert in narcotics, homicides, and cell phone forensics. He supports teachers, parents, Law Enforcement, Doctors, Nurses, Firemen, American Troops, Juvenile Diabetes Research, and any other person who helps others.
FULL LIST OF C.L. Swinney RESULTS
An app that connects cops to citizens: Does it make sense?–
Close to 200 law enforcement agencies in the United States and Canada are now using the MyPD app
What Ferguson can teach police about social media strategy–
The information and images released by the police department and others created a ticking time bomb that resulted in riots and the continual fallout we see today
Engaging your community on Facebook–
What does undercover work have to do with law enforcement’s ability to effectively communicate with the community via social media?
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police