John Hall is a retired Investigator with more than 28 years of Law Enforcement experience, ranging from more than 15 years as an under-cover / plain-clothes officer, Law Enforcement Pilot with 3,600 total flight hours, SCUBA-Certified Dive Officer, and 15 years as a Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor. Hall has worked various Dignitary Protection details and has attended Protection of Public Officials School. Hall has a Bachelor Degree with Education emphasis. Hall is a Certified Flight Instructor and was a volunteer F.A.A. Safety Councilor, NRA Instructor for Personal Protection Inside/Outside the Home, as well as Rifle and Pistol Instructor. Hall is currently instructing the Sheepdog public for personal protection and concealed carry.
FULL LIST OF John Hall RESULTS
Fond flights and air intercepts–
What happens if a police pilot conducting normal flight operations sees a military intercept of an aircraft?
SHOT Show 2012: 'Get the funk out!' with the DRIFIRE flight suit–
These flight suits contain the ability to reduce the development of microbiological agents that cause us to offend
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID(69)
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies(67)
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released(65)
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case(40)
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend(31)