Paul C. Wood
Lieutenant Colonel Paul C. Wood is assigned to North American Aerospace Defense Command and United States Northern Command (NORAD and USNORTHCOM), Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado where he works in the J5 Plans, Policy and Strategy Division, as the Branch Chief for Homeland Defense Strategy, Policy and Doctrine.
FULL LIST OF Paul C. Wood RESULTS
5 keys to ensure your police training is effective–
How can we ensure the precious amounts of time, money, and effort spent on training will provide the desired outcome?
Why cops need ‘decision space’ and how to create it–
Our goal in any tactical situation should be to posture ourselves in a way that maximizes our time to decide and act while dominating the situation in time and space
Should your agency be using the Full Range Leadership Model?–
Practitioners of transformational leadership simultaneously leverage idealized influence, inspirational motivation, intellectual stimulation, and individual consideration in their relationships with subordinates.
How to adjust risk variables to increase officer safety–
Risk tolerance on the job is ultimately a personal matter where the most effective cops incorporate risk management practices into daily decision-making
How these 3 basic concepts can improve police communication–
“In battle nothing is ever as good or as bad as the first reports of excited men would have it” — Field Marshal Sir William Slim
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies(66)
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released(65)
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case(37)
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend(31)
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert(29)