Myles Mellor is one of the most prolific puzzle writers in the world. He publishes 80-100 crossword puzzles monthly for magazines and websites as well as a number of other puzzle creations. He is a syndicated puzzle writer for Tribune Media Services and creates diagramless puzzles and cryptograms for newspapers nationally.
His credits include 9-1-1 magazine, Shotgun News, Shotgun Sports, Combat handguns, Tactical Knives, LA Times Magazine, Turner TV, Nasdaq, MasterCard, NASA, American Airlines Eagle, The History Channel, IBM, Oracle, Entrepreneur, Dwell, Land’s End, Discover, Planet Green, Primedia, Gannett Press, American Bar Association, Coastal Living, Costco, Conde Naste and hundreds more. He has published 8 crossword books, distributed through the Books-a-million chain nationwide. A selection of his work can be viewed at www.themecrosswords.com.
FULL LIST OF Myles Mellor RESULTS
P1 Interactive: A law enforcement crossword puzzle–
PoliceOne has added the ability for you to try your hand at an interactive crossword puzzle during those periods when you've got down time. Give it a shot!
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID(85)
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies(70)
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released(65)
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case(41)
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend(31)