Atlanta to vote on $40 mil police radio improvement
By Eric Stirgus
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA — The Atlanta City Council is scheduled to vote today on a $40 million digital radio system city officials say will improve communications within Atlanta's emergency service agencies and with those in surrounding areas.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman