Atlanta to vote on $40 mil police radio improvement
By Eric Stirgus
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA — The Atlanta City Council is scheduled to vote today on a $40 million digital radio system city officials say will improve communications within Atlanta's emergency service agencies and with those in surrounding areas.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help