Sypherlink to Provide Integration Toolkit for FBI's Law Enforcement N-DEx Initiative
Company also adds product development chief with decades in law-enforcement IT
Business Editors; Technology Editors
DUBLIN, Ohio — Information-management-software company Sypherlink, Inc., will provide the toolkit that enables state and local law-enforcement agencies to quickly and cost-effectively participate in the FBI's national data exchange (N-DEx) initiative to improve the efficiency of criminal investigations across jurisdictional boundaries.
"Sypherlink's 'agency integration toolkit' will help minimize the burden and cost of N-DEx participation for law-enforcement agencies" said Rehan Chawdry, Sypherlink's national security practice leader, who is responsible for ensuring that the company's solutions fully support the unique requirements of government agencies and evolving national data-sharing standards. "Agencies will be able to easily and economically map, contribute and share data derived from incident, arrest and event reports in the required N-DEx format," he said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform