Police billboard targets 'Blue Jean Bandits'
By Jamie Gumbrecht
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA — Weeks have passed since the last robbery attributed to the Blue Jean Bandits, but Atlanta police are using a new tactic to find suspects: advertising.
Two donated billboards are expected to go up next week at intersections of Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard and Metropolitan Parkway in Adair Park and University Avenue and Hank Aaron Drive in Peoplestown.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police billboard targets 'Blue Jean Bandits'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms