Authorities are 'confident' in Super Bowl security
Measures include radiological, biological and chemical weapon detection and protection devices
MIAMI — With speed and precision, an airborne SWAT team closes in on twin targets: a suspicious airplane and car. Working side by side federal agents and Miami-Dade police finish the take down.
Days before the Super Bowl, training exercises have taken on added urgency as security forces prepare for a possible attack.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds