Authorities are 'confident' in Super Bowl security
Measures include radiological, biological and chemical weapon detection and protection devices
MIAMI — With speed and precision, an airborne SWAT team closes in on twin targets: a suspicious airplane and car. Working side by side federal agents and Miami-Dade police finish the take down.
Days before the Super Bowl, training exercises have taken on added urgency as security forces prepare for a possible attack.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help