Facebook to discuss panic button with UK cops
The social networking company wants to make it easier for kids to report bullying or sexual abuse
LONDON — Facebook executives are due to meet a senior UK police officer Monday in Washington to discuss child safety issues.
The social networking Web site has been criticized by UK child experts and police authorities for not doing enough to make it easier for children to report bullying or sexual abuse.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Facebook to discuss panic button with UK cops
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house