Hackers publish deputies' Social Security numbers
Other employees had home addresses and personal email addresses published
By Brennan David
Columbia Daily Tribune
COLUMBIA, Mo. — Hackers who crashed the website of the Missouri Sheriffs' Association accessed and published more than 100 Social Security numbers of state law enforcement officers as well as hundreds of home addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and passwords.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests