FBI app helps ID missing kids
The iPhone, iPad app makes it possible for parents to quickly email police
The Columbus Dispatch
The FBI introduced a smartphone application this month to help parents and law-enforcement agencies find a child who disappears.
The application stores basic information — photo, a physical description and contact information — on iPhones and iPads, making it possible for parents to quickly email that information to police, friends and relatives in an emergency.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: FBI app helps ID missing kids
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman