Motorola introduces Real-Time Crime Center software
Software integrates video, CAD and more to increase situational awareness
By PoliceOne Staff
Motorola is releasing the Real-Time Crime Center with its own starter kit, which consists of the RIC platform including software licensing for a RIC console position and connections to supporting interfacing with a CAD platform and up to two video management platforms.Working off of Motorola’s Real-Time Intelligence Console as its backbone, the Real-Time Crime Center takes inputs from multiple data sources such as video, sensors, alarms, computer-aided dispatch and combines them with data analytics and radio networks to deliver a unified operational view.
The kit will also give users the ability to connect to up to 100 existing cameras.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house