Motorola Solutions introduces situational awareness technology for police
Police can see near real-time updates from sensors and surveillance cameras
By PoliceOne Staff
The new Intelligent Data Portal from Motorola Solutions, Inc. aims to help police agencies access their data in the field from multiple databases across different mobile devices and networks.
Blueforce Tactical and M2M Cloud Service software work together with Intelligent Data Portal to create a mobile, cloud-based application that gathers contextual information from existing databases and gives users information like locations, context of people, events, and developing situations for total situational awareness.
Users can utilize the software to see near real-time updates from sensors and surveillance cameras, according to Motorola.
Motorola’s Intelligent Data Portal integrates with Blueforce Tactical for Android and iOS, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and body-worn sensor machines.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend