Finding the mobile phone number of your suspect
By Tom Joyce, Lieutenant (Ret.), NYPD
As told to PoliceOne Senior Editor Doug Wyllie
If you’ve got a tough case that could use an investigative boost, you can check out a Free Trial of LexisNexis Accurint for Law Enforcement.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house