What do a suspect's actions say to you?
In the following PoliceOne tip, Street Survival Seminar instructor Jim Glennon discusses the art of communication. Glennon uses a basic traffic stop to illustrate how people's actions and body language can send you certain signals.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform