Keeping track of Maine's sex offenders
Copyright 2006 Bangor Daily News
Maintaining Maine's registry an unending job for police
By JEFF TUTTLE
Bangor Daily News
"Excuse me!? ... Excuse me!" the young mother beckoned as she poked her head though the front door and waved the small paintbrush she had been using inside.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Keeping track of Maine's sex offenders
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds