Keeping track of Maine's sex offenders
Copyright 2006 Bangor Daily News
Maintaining Maine's registry an unending job for police
By JEFF TUTTLE
Bangor Daily News
"Excuse me!? ... Excuse me!" the young mother beckoned as she poked her head though the front door and waved the small paintbrush she had been using inside.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Keeping track of Maine's sex offenders
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms