San Diego officers' level of force questioned
By Joe Hughes
The San Diego Union-Tribune
SAN DIEGO, Calif. —The family of a 29-year-old man has filed a complaint against San Diego police officers, accusing them of using excessive force during a routine traffic stop.
Nathaniel Gilbert was hospitalized with severe head and facial injuries and may lose his right eye, his father said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: San Diego officers' level of force questioned
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy