Anger over Pa. police shooting near playground
Three undercover officers opened fire on a wanted suspect in front of children
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Down the street from the Germantown playground where Vincent Parsons was fatally shot Friday by police, the men who gathered at a barbershop yesterday were still simmering over the way the cops chasing Parsons handled the situation.
"The way those police cars came flying down [a ramp in the park], there could have been children playing there," said Raymond Alexander, who said he had just arrived at the park with his 5-year-old son when the shooting started about noon Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Anger over Pa. police shooting near playground
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court