Anger over Pa. police shooting near playground
Three undercover officers opened fire on a wanted suspect in front of children
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Down the street from the Germantown playground where Vincent Parsons was fatally shot Friday by police, the men who gathered at a barbershop yesterday were still simmering over the way the cops chasing Parsons handled the situation.
"The way those police cars came flying down [a ramp in the park], there could have been children playing there," said Raymond Alexander, who said he had just arrived at the park with his 5-year-old son when the shooting started about noon Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Anger over Pa. police shooting near playground
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman