FBI Citizens' Academy shows changes in agency
By Jane Ann Morrison
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Not everything presented at the FBI Citizens' Academy touted what agents do as crime fighters. Much of it was about what regular folks can do to protect themselves and their families.
Special Agent David Schrom of the cyber crimes squad emphatically said the single most important thing parents can do to prevent their child from being seduced via the Internet is to move the computer out of the child's bedroom. Put the computer in a common room where parents can see and ask about what their children are doing.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: FBI Citizens' Academy shows changes in agency
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court