Podcast Quick Clip: How can cops better educate the public about use of force?
There continues to be a widespread lack of understanding among citizens about police work. What more can be done?
In this quick clip, Jim Dudley and Doug Wyllie discuss some ideas for better educating the public on police use of force. Despite moves by many departments to redouble their efforts in hosting Citizens’ Academies and working with local media, there continues to be a widespread lack of understanding among citizens about police work. What more can be done?
Stay tuned for the full episode of the Policing Matters podcast on Friday.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help