Generating voluntary compliance from a subject
The tone of voice you use and the words you speak in the first instant of contact with an individual can set the tenor for the rest of the interaction. By beginning contact with cordial request for cooperation, you may generate voluntary compliance from a subject.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'