170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
Phone: 919-392-8418; (800) 553-6387
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco's Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks.
Since Cisco’s inception in 1984, they have been a leader in the development of IP-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 47,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company's core development areas of routing and switching, as well as other advanced technologies.
Protect and Secure People and Assets
In the area of Safety and Security, Cisco believes true safety and security is more than just a camera on a building. It is about securing your networks, preventing disasters, responding to threats, communicating across channels, sectors, and boundaries. And it's about planning and collaborating. Network security and physical security are converging. Are you ready?
• Prepare: Adopt early warning tools and continuity and situation response plans.
• Prevent: Safeguard employees, citizens, property, and assets.
• Detect: Provide instant notification of security breaches and threats.
• Assess: Determine the scope of the incident and next actions.
• Respond: Coordinate real-time communication.