Kevin Dillon: Multiple Suspect Control in Close Quarters
Kevin Dillon demonstrates how to control multiple suspects and control threats in close quarter circumstances. He explains how to develop a mechanical motion and come in from different angles and positions in order to fit close quarter engagements.
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy