Does your gear protect you?
Ensuring your officers have the confidence they need to face any mission is vital to not only their success but their safety. This drill will help officers to build confidence while wearing their gear.
Each officer should have a designated safety coach and they should be wearing:
1. RedMan head gear with cage or compatible
2. Mouth piece and safety goggles or compatible
3. Chest and back protector or compatible
4. Groin protector (no foul guard) or compatible
5. Knee and chin guard or compatible
Standing at arm’s length from each other officers will proceed to go through a series of blunt force trauma checks. Since everyone is affected differently when hit, this drill should starts light and builds up to the confidence level of the officer being hit.
Example of strike levels: