Wash. deputy allegedly used 'donkey kick' on inmate
Jody Lawrence-Turner and Benjamin Shors Staff writers
Copyright 2006 Spokane Spokesman-Review
A "donkey kick" that wasn't reported until three days later was among the methods used by corrections deputies to gain control of Benites S. Sichiro, who died a short time later, according to an investigation into the inmate's death.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court